- 1,512 square inches of cooking space
- Expanded mesh cooking grid
- Reverse Flow baffle with ball valve drain
- Full-length chimney stack with adjustable damper
- Adjustable firebox air intakes
- Full-length expanded mesh wood rack
- heavy duty swivel casters with brakes
The model that started it all. The FatStack 90 gives you 36″x24″ of main cooking surface, paired with a 36″x18″ upper grate. Roomy enough for between four and six full sized briskets, this is the model for anyone looking to maximize their cooking capacity while still keeping a moderate overall footprint.