- 1,008 square inches of cooking space
- Expanded mesh cooking grid
- Reverse Flow baffle with ball valve drain
- Full-length chimney stack with adjustable damper
- Adjustable firebox air intakes
- Full-length expanded mesh wood rack
- Heavy duty swivel casters with brakes
Small but mighty. FatStack 60 features a 24″x24″ main cooking surface and a 24″x18″ upper grate, and is capable of cooking up to two to three briskets, or up to six racks of spare ribs, at a time. The perfect size for those new to reverse offset wood fire smoking, or for anybody who just wants to cook the absolute highest quality barbecue for their friends and family.