- “Tank” style smoker
- Expanded mesh cooking grid
- Full-length chimney stack with adjustable damper
- Smooth operating, bushed firebox hinge
- Full-length expanded mesh wood rack
- heavy duty swivel casters with brakes
- Over 2,000 square inches of cooking surface
- Upper-level rib rack
- Calibration-adjustable 4 – Tel-Tru temp gauge.
- Available on casters or on a trailer with wood bin
Small footprint, big flavor. The 120 is the smallest FatStack tank smoker, offering 120 gallons of cooking chamber, in standard or reverse flow configuration. Fully customizable with all the options available on our larger pits, this is the Texas-style pit your yard has been asking for.